Looking for seasonal employment? Want to launch a new career? You’ll find Wausau Center Mall a great place to work. We update this page regularly with job opportunities at our family of stores, so stop by here often.
Claire’s | Store Manager
Claire’s is looking for a full-time Store Manager.
Full benefits and vacation.
Claire’s – A Career that’s always in style
Store Manager Opportunity
About the Role
- As Store Manager, your core area of responsibilities will be: Sales and profit – Achieving store targets through driving sales and more
- Sales and profit: achieving store targets through driving sales
- Customer service: delivering the finest level of customer service
- Store operations: keeping the store running smoothly
- Commerciality: Ensuring your store is well merchandised and commercially correct
- Team leadership: recruiting, training, managing and providing direction and development to ensure your team are challenged and achieving results
- Ear piercing (you will receive full training)
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1 to 2 years retail management experience
- Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Sound understanding of mathematics and strong reading comprehension skills
- Understands the importance of Customer Service
- Ability to analyze sales reports and strategically problem solve
- Ability to stand during scheduled shifts
- Ability to maneuver up to 25 lbs regularly and up to 75 lbs occasionally
- Bending, stooping, extended reaching, climbing ladders and step stools while placing merchandise throughout the store and assisting Customers
- Ability to operate POS system
- A leading high street fashion retailer with +3000 stores globally
- We specialize in fashionable jewelry, accessories and cosmetics products
- Our core customer ranges from children to young women. We accommodate all our customers’ moods, attitudes and styles, including: feminine and pretty, unique/individual and the latest catwalk trends
- We are a fun place to work! We encourage all store members to wear our product
- We encourage and support your development! If you’re committed, ambitious and willing to learn we will provide you with the skills you need to grow in our company!
Apply online at clairescareers.com>>
Claire’s | Key-Holder
Claire’s is looking for a full-time Key-Holder.
Responsible for helping open and close the store, sales, ear piercings and customer service.
Interested applicants, please call 715-848-3452.
RUE 21 | Part-Time Sales Associate
Benefits: 40% off employee discount
Average hours will range from 4 to 18 hrs.
– Assists the management team with the day-today operations within a rue21 store; reports to members of store management.
– Provide and promote exceptional customer service and offer positive resolutions to
challenges and complaints from customers
– Generate sales through customer interaction, fitting room assistance, and suggestive selling
-Prevent asset loss through proper zoning and floor awareness
– Effectively perform associate register transactions without errors or shortages
– Adhere to store visual directives, maintenance standards and cleanliness standards
– Consistently exemplify a teamwork attitude with management and coworkers to improve personal and store performance
– Communicate effectively with management and coworkers concerning business issues and opportunities
– Comply with all company policies and procedures, and follow all safety standards to
ensure a safe work and shopping environment
– Support the Store Management team in driving and maximizing store sales, controlling and
minimizing shrink to achieve store goals -Complete all other duties as assigned
No prior experience required; however, prior customer service and/or retail experience is a
– Work a schedule reflective of availability established at the time of hire, with the ability to increase hours based on business needs which may include weekends and/or holidays
– Stand for up to 8 hours
– Carry up to 40 pounds
– Climb and balance on ladders
– Bend at the waist
– Lift up to 40 pounds
– Kneel and squat on the ground
– Reach above the shoulder frequently
– Customer Focus: demonstrates a customer-driven approach that focuses on anticipating, understanding, and servicing customer needs in order to facilitate a relationship with the brand
– Initiative: proactively seeks opportunities to work outside of job scope to assist department or cross – functional team and demonstrates the ability to go beyond what is required to achieve goals
– Sense of Urgency: takes action and proactively accomplishes tasks while focusing on the most
-Teamwork/Collaboration: effectively develops relationships and encourages idea- sharing that facilitates the accomplishment of goals
– Valuing Diversity and Difference: effectively works with people from different backgrounds and cultures as well as demonstrates appreciation for ideas, opinions, and insights from diverse sources
– Work Standards: dedicates the appropriate time and energy towards completion of work in order
to achieve high performance standards and is accountable for the work produced.