Looking for seasonal employment? Want to launch a new career? You’ll find Wausau Center Mall a great place to work. We update this page regularly with job opportunities at our family of stores, so stop by here often.
American Eagle Outfitters | Part-time Seasonal Associates
Seasonal Hiring Event • Sunday, October 14, 11am – 6pm
AE & Aerie are looking for part-time seasonal associates in stores across the country.
Join our team to enjoy…
- 40% employee discount
- special seasonal discounts
- & more!
See store for hiring details
Our world is changing every day. Who better to create the future we all want than American Eagle Outfitters customers?
We serve these young people – and the better world they’re creating – by fueling their desire for adventure, investing in a fair, thriving global community and equipping them with the tools they need to build any future they can imagine.
We hope to inspire our customers, reminding them always to Live Your Life, Love Your Planet, Build a Better World. With every decision we make as a company, we strive to do the same.
The life of American Eagle Outfitters clothing begins well before any fabric is sourced or sewn. At each step along our supply chain, our values drive improvements in our policies and practices.
“As the manager of Supply Chain Responsibility, I am passionate about my role because our team is consistently educating, inspiring and challenging our supply chain with honesty, authenticity and integrity.” – Billy F., Supply Chain Responsibility
At American Eagle Outfitters, we know that creating a healthy planet means first ensuring an environmentally conscious business environment in our corporate campuses.
We’ve taken many steps to see our hope of a sustainable planet become a reality on the corporate scale. In 2013, we launched the Live Your Life, Save Your Planet campaign for American Eagle Outfitters associates. This green initiative was widespread, addressing sustainability challenges with new, exciting solutions.
Every young person needs to explore and wants to make a difference. American Eagle Outfitters inspires discovery through programs that provide adventure and growth.
Practical support is important – that’s why every year, we make contributions both to large organizations and grassroots charities to help as many individuals as we can to flourish and succeed.
Our community investments leverage our success to help individuals and their communities grow and thrive. In addition to major investments in a better future for themselves and our world. We partner with scholarship programs, distribute school supplies and provide opportunities for mentorship. We’re always on the lookout for ways to support exceptional young people who have the passion and ideas to transform their communities.
RUE 21 | Part-Time Sales Associate
Benefits: 40% off employee discount
Average hours will range from 4 to 18 hrs.
– Assists the management team with the day-today operations within a rue21 store; reports to members of store management.
– Provide and promote exceptional customer service and offer positive resolutions to
challenges and complaints from customers
– Generate sales through customer interaction, fitting room assistance, and suggestive selling
-Prevent asset loss through proper zoning and floor awareness
– Effectively perform associate register transactions without errors or shortages
– Adhere to store visual directives, maintenance standards and cleanliness standards
– Consistently exemplify a teamwork attitude with management and coworkers to improve personal and store performance
– Communicate effectively with management and coworkers concerning business issues and opportunities
– Comply with all company policies and procedures, and follow all safety standards to
ensure a safe work and shopping environment
– Support the Store Management team in driving and maximizing store sales, controlling and
minimizing shrink to achieve store goals -Complete all other duties as assigned
No prior experience required; however, prior customer service and/or retail experience is a
– Work a schedule reflective of availability established at the time of hire, with the ability to increase hours based on business needs which may include weekends and/or holidays
– Stand for up to 8 hours
– Carry up to 40 pounds
– Climb and balance on ladders
– Bend at the waist
– Lift up to 40 pounds
– Kneel and squat on the ground
– Reach above the shoulder frequently
– Customer Focus: demonstrates a customer-driven approach that focuses on anticipating, understanding, and servicing customer needs in order to facilitate a relationship with the brand
– Initiative: proactively seeks opportunities to work outside of job scope to assist department or cross – functional team and demonstrates the ability to go beyond what is required to achieve goals
– Sense of Urgency: takes action and proactively accomplishes tasks while focusing on the most
-Teamwork/Collaboration: effectively develops relationships and encourages idea- sharing that facilitates the accomplishment of goals
– Valuing Diversity and Difference: effectively works with people from different backgrounds and cultures as well as demonstrates appreciation for ideas, opinions, and insights from diverse sources
– Work Standards: dedicates the appropriate time and energy towards completion of work in order
to achieve high performance standards and is accountable for the work produced.