Looking for seasonal employment? Want to launch a new career? You’ll find Wausau Center Mall a great place to work. We update this page regularly with job opportunities at our family of stores, so stop by here often.
Claire’s | Key-Holder
Claire’s is looking for a full-time Key-Holder.
Responsible for helping open and close the store, sales, ear piercings and customer service.
Interested applicants, please call 715-848-3452.
RUE 21 | Part-Time Sales Associate
Benefits: 40% off employee discount
Average hours will range from 4 to 18 hrs.
– Assists the management team with the day-today operations within a rue21 store; reports to members of store management.
– Provide and promote exceptional customer service and offer positive resolutions to
challenges and complaints from customers
– Generate sales through customer interaction, fitting room assistance, and suggestive selling
-Prevent asset loss through proper zoning and floor awareness
– Effectively perform associate register transactions without errors or shortages
– Adhere to store visual directives, maintenance standards and cleanliness standards
– Consistently exemplify a teamwork attitude with management and coworkers to improve personal and store performance
– Communicate effectively with management and coworkers concerning business issues and opportunities
– Comply with all company policies and procedures, and follow all safety standards to
ensure a safe work and shopping environment
– Support the Store Management team in driving and maximizing store sales, controlling and
minimizing shrink to achieve store goals -Complete all other duties as assigned
No prior experience required; however, prior customer service and/or retail experience is a
– Work a schedule reflective of availability established at the time of hire, with the ability to increase hours based on business needs which may include weekends and/or holidays
– Stand for up to 8 hours
– Carry up to 40 pounds
– Climb and balance on ladders
– Bend at the waist
– Lift up to 40 pounds
– Kneel and squat on the ground
– Reach above the shoulder frequently
– Customer Focus: demonstrates a customer-driven approach that focuses on anticipating, understanding, and servicing customer needs in order to facilitate a relationship with the brand
– Initiative: proactively seeks opportunities to work outside of job scope to assist department or cross – functional team and demonstrates the ability to go beyond what is required to achieve goals
– Sense of Urgency: takes action and proactively accomplishes tasks while focusing on the most
-Teamwork/Collaboration: effectively develops relationships and encourages idea- sharing that facilitates the accomplishment of goals
– Valuing Diversity and Difference: effectively works with people from different backgrounds and cultures as well as demonstrates appreciation for ideas, opinions, and insights from diverse sources
– Work Standards: dedicates the appropriate time and energy towards completion of work in order
to achieve high performance standards and is accountable for the work produced.
Yankee Candle | Retail Store Second Assistant Manager
Want to work with a product you love? Yankee Candle is seeking individuals who are passionate about home décor and fragrance. We are an energetic, innovative and engaged team, who values their people and their development. Not to mention, we offer a generous 50% off employee discount on most products.
We characterize our team as a band of avid retail and brand enthusiasts who care deeply about their work, and work hard to get the best possible results. This position is perfect for someone who enjoys an organization that moves swiftly, is open to change, and for someone who really cares about providing and demonstrating exceptional guest service—and can correlate that behavior with driving sales.
As a Retail Store Second Assistant Manager, you are responsible for acting as Manager on Duty (MOD) for various shifts and assisting the leadership team with achieving sales, organization, guest engagement, and profitability goals within a Yankee Candle store.
Provides assistance in the direction and leadership of an assigned Yankee Candle Retail Store; opens and closes the store on a regular basis; acts as Manager on Duty (MOD) for various shifts; drives sales & profitability; provides exemplary guest service, ensures visual merchandising/presentation and operational standards; assists with the training and coaching of store management teams and Sales Associates; works to help the store achieve divisional and store sales and profitability goals; processes guest transactions and operates POS system with speed and accuracy; restocks shelves with product as needed.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- 2 years’ supervisory/management experience in a retail sales environment or similar fast paced, customer service environment, preferred.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to sell products is required.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coach and train others in a retail setting, and the ability to relate well using communication, interpersonal, diplomacy and related skills required.
Flexibility in work schedule is required including the ability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays as operational need may require.
This position offers a competitive rate & excellent benefits package.
We are an e-Verify employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
About Yankee Candle
Yankee Candle is a leading designer, manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer of premium scented candles, based on sales. Yankee Candle participates in the $25 billion global candle and home fragrance market. Yankee Candle has a 46-year history of offering distinctive products and marketing them as affordable luxuries and consumable gifts. Yankee Candle sells its products through a North American wholesale guest network of approximately 35,000 store locations, a growing base of Yankee Candle owned and operated retail stores, direct mail catalogs, and its Internet website (www.yankeecandle.com). Outside of North America, Yankee Candle sells its products primarily through an international wholesale guest network of over 6,000 store locations and distributors covering over 50 countries on a combined basis.
Yankee Candle is subsidiary of Newell Brands
Yankee Candle is part of Newell Brands, a global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate®, Sharpie®, Dymo®, EXPO®, Parker®, Elmer’s®, Coleman®, Jostens®, Marmot®, Rawlings®, Irwin®, Lenox®, Oster®, Sunbeam®, FoodSaver®, Mr. Coffee®, Rubbermaid Commercial Products®, Graco®, Baby Jogger®, NUK®, Calphalon®, Rubbermaid®, Contigo®, First Alert®, Waddington and Yankee Candle®. Driven by a sharp focus on the consumer, leading investment in innovation and brands, and a performance-driven culture, Newell Brands helps consumers achieve more where they live, learn, work and play.